Last modified: Mon Aug 4 16:28:39 HST 2008
- Go to
- Click on "Download Tinn-R". Click on "Download" next to "Tinn-R
setup". Save it to the desktop or a place that's easy to find.
- Double-click on the file that was downloaded above. You should
see something similar to that below. Click Next.
- Click on "I accept the agreement". Click Next.
- Change where you install Tinn-R if you want. Click Next to
- The default is sufficient. Click Next.
- The default here is also sufficient. Click Next.
- Click Next. You're ready to install!
- The install window comes and goes. So fast that I can't get a
capture of it.
- It's over!
- Proceed to Setting up Tinn-R.