Last modified: Fri Jan 19 01:17:46 HST 2018
Tinn-R is a program that is used for editing R code under Windows. Tinn
is an acronym standing for Tinn is not Notepad. It is intended as an
enhanced replacement for Notepad. Tinn-R is a modified version of Tinn
that is designed to make the eding and execution of R code simple and
easy. Tinn-R has the following features:
- Starting and stopping of an R console window from within Tinn-R.
- Incremental execution of R code (a line at a time, a region
(paragraph) at a time, or a whole file).
- Integrated R help.
- File associations to *.r files for easy access.
- R Object explorer.
- Line number for a source file.
- Search and Replace.
- Current line highlighting.
- Other features!
You should install R
Tinn-R. The menu at the left will help you in installing, configuring,
and using Tinn-R.