Last modified: Tue Jan 12 17:59:41 HST 2010
Notepad++ with NppToR
Notepad++ is an
all purpose replacement for Notepad under Windows. It has advanced
editing features and loads very fast.
syntax highlighting, code folding, and auto-completion for the R
language to Notepad++. It also allows code passing between Notepad++
and the R.
Notepad++ has lots of features. The website mentions
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag 'N' Drop supported
- Dynamic position of Views
- File Status Auto-detection
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Brace and Indent guideline Highlighting
- Macro recording and playback
You should install R
Notepad++ and NppToR. The menu at the left will help you in installing,
configuring, and using Notepad++ and NppToR with R.