Adding a Feed Manually to FeedReader
Last modified: Mon Aug 4 16:26:17 HST 2008
- Run FeedReader.
- Click on File > New > then Feed (or press the F3 button).
- Type the URL of the feed in the black box below, then click on OK.
- Now the feed and all the items for the feed will appear.
- You can read a specific article by clicking on the headline in
the middle column. Next, click on the "grades page" link in the
third column over.
- The page will appear in the third column over. You can open it
in a browser (Firefox, Opera, etc.) by clicking on "Open in
browser". You can also click "Back to feed" to return to where
you were before.
- I'd also suggest that you click on Tools > Options (or press
F12) to edit the options for the program. There might be some
preferences in their you'd rather have. You can also click on
View > View Layout, and select a different view. I like the
classic view probably the best.